Membership & Committees
Wherever you are in your materials career, being a member of the world's largest association of materials-centric professionals offers benefits and resources to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals.
An ASM membership is an easy, affordable way to:
- Build a network of industry peers
- Get practical, technical answers from trusted resources
- Access continuing education programs that keep you competitive
- Grab opportunities to volunteer and give back
- Achieve the professional visibility and peer recognition you need to take the next step up in your career
- Receive substantial savings on the services you need to do your job better
For a small additional fee, ASM members have exclusive access to five Affiliate Societies.
Each society provides educational, event, and service opportunities focused on a particular material and process: heat treating, metallography, thermal spray, shape memory technology, and electronic device failure analysis.
Become a member today and benefit from the combined knowledge of thousands of fellow members.