Let's Recognize ASM Volunteers!
The "Volunteer Profile" program was established by the Volunteerism Committee in 2010 with a goal of formally recognizing volunteers. All individuals were nominated for exhibiting exceptional Volunteerism within their chapter, committee, council, or affiliate society of ASM International. The below articles were featured in the ASM News pages of AM&P Magazine.
Take a moment to get to know our Volunteers!
· October 2016 – Ben Rasmussen, Caterpillar, Inc.
· July 2016 – James Callahan, Takata Co.
· June 2016 – Warren Haws, Retired, Materion R&D
· May 2016 – James Boileau, Ford Motor Co.
· April 2016 – Merna Salama, The Boeing Company
· February 2016 – Jacqueline Maccoon, Hitachi High Technologies
· January 2016 – Rich Polenick, Ellwood Specialty Steel Co.
· November 2015 – Nate Eisinger, Perryman Co.
· June 2015 – Robert Sparling, Giffin Koerth Forensic Engineering
Nominate a Volunteer
View Profile Archive