Chapter Scholarship Opportunities
Our chapter has maintained a strong presence in educational support with annual scholarships directed toward local students who are embarking on a career in Metallurgy, Materials Science or other engineering/science disciplines.
Canton-Massillon Chapter of ASM International - Freshman Scholarship Application
2017-2018 Scholarship Deadline: Post mark no later than April 27, 2018
1. The applicant attends a high school located in either Stark County or Carroll County.
2. The applicant is being admitted for direct enrollment in an ABET accredited College of Engineering for the Fall 2017 semester.
3. The scholarship can not be used at a College of Technology (e.g., Stark State College of Technology).
4. Up to 2 scholarship awards of $1500.00 will be awarded
5. A minimum ACT composite score of 28 is required for all applications.
6. The scholarship is NOT renewable.
7. The application must be completed in full and returned with letters of recommendation by the date listed above.
8. This financial award will be paid after the student has registered in an Engineering College for the Fall semester. A copy of the schedule of classes must be supplied to receive the check.
9. Questions about submitting the application should be directed to Patrick Anderson (Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org)