29th HEAT TREATING SOCIETY CONFERENCE & EXPOSITION
Save The Date
- October 24-26, 2017
- Columbus, Ohio, USA
Columbus, Ohio, USA
October 24-26, 2017 – Greater Columbus Convention Center
Heat Treat 2017, the biennial show from the ASM Heat Treating Society, is considered the premier, can't-miss event for heat treating professionals in North America. This year's conference and expo will feature an exciting mix of new technology, exhibits, technical programming and networking events geared toward the heat treating industry.
* 3 days of face-to-face networking opportunities with approximately 200 heat treat exhibitors/companies. All of the top companies and big names in the heat treating industry will be represented!
* Latest research and industry insights through more than 125 technical sessions, featuring special symposiums on Induction Heat Treating.
* NEW! "Basics of Heat Treating" education mini-courses, including exhibit hall access.
* "This is Heat Treat" free college student program.
* Special "Taste of Columbus" Networking Event at the historic Columbus North Market.
* Continued co-location with Gear Expo 2017, providing HT attendees with access to an additional network of 4,000 attendees and 250 exhibiting companies. Joint initiatives with Gear Expo 2017 include keynotes on the expo show floor, educational programming, networking events and much more!
Registration will open in early Summer 2017.