The Greater Philadelphia Section of The American Society for Nondestructive Testing, The Philadelphia "Liberty Bell" Chapter of ASM International and the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Welding Society are presenting the MEI course Fundamentals of Non Destructive Testing.
When: Tuesday evenings 24 November 2015 through 16 March 2016 -- 6:30 to 9:00 PM
Where: Laboratory Testing, Inc. 2331 Topaz Drive, Hatfield, PA 19440
Cost: $450.00 includeds the 16 written lessons, course carrying 2.8 CEU's and instructed by qualified personnel. Each student, after the first one from the same company will cost $400.00
Fundamentals of Non Destructive Testing
With industry placing increasing emphasis on NDT for economic, environmental and safety reasons, it is more important than ever that NDT personnel have a through working knowledge of all types of NDT techniques and be familiar with the wide variety of equipment that is best used with each specific technique. This in-depth course covers all this basic information and goes much further, teaching class participants which types of testing should be done for numerous applications--and why, how to analyze NDT procedures, and how to interpret results. This technical and complex subject is presented in a way that makes it easy to comprehend in a relatively short time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals requiring an introduction to the fundamentals of NDT
1. Introduction to Nondestructive Testing
2. Liquid Penetrants
3. Magnetic Particle Inspection Fundamentals
4. Magnetic Particle Inspection Applications
5. Ultrasonic Testing Fundamentals
6. Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
7. Ultrasonic Testing Applications
8. Radiographic Inspection
9. Insdustrial Computed Tomography
10. Eddy Current Fundamentals
11. Eddy Current Applications
12. Acoustic Emission
13. Thermal Inspection
14. Microwave, Optical & Acoustic Holography
15. Interpretation & Classification of Indications
16. Nondestructive Testing Standards and Specifications
For more information or to enroll in this class contact Bob Rich at: email@example.com or 215-771-3647.
Include: Name, contact information including: phone number, mailing address, your company affiliation.