Web Content Display
Handbook of Ternary Alloy Phase Diagrams (10 Volume Set)
Editor: Pierre Villars, Alan Prince, Hiroaki Okamoto | Hardcover | Product code: 57706G | ISBN: 978-0-87170-525-9
Classified as: Ternary Systems
Price: $9800.00 Member Price: $9700.00
The largest collection of ternary phase diagrams and related crystal structure data ever assembled can be found in this 10 volume set. Some features of the reference set:
- 18,000 published diagrams
- Exhaustive bibliographies by Dr. Prince
- Includes diagrams from the compilations from the International Programme for Alloy Phase Diagrams
- 7,380 ternary systems
- ternary phase diagrams for 3,317 alloy systems
- Crystallographic data on 7,050 systems
- Includes liquidus projections, isotherms, isopleths, and pseudobinaries
- All diagrams were redrawn to uniform standards for easy use and comparison
- Temperatures given in degrees C and all compositions given in atomic%
- relative orientation of elements is standardized (no rotating or mirroring needed)
- Angle between composition scales in all horizontal views (projections and isothermal sections) standardized at 60 degrees
- More than 43,000 citations of included literature
- most composition scales are identical within a diagram
- Boundary regions adjusted to critically evaluated binary diagrams
- Publisher: ASM International
- Published: 1995
- ISBN: 978-0-87170-525-9
Electronic Document Download
Many of our products are available via Electronic Download. To access an electronic (PDF) document that has been purchased, the document will appear in Content. (You must be logged into the website in order to access your purchased content).
You can also access your purchased document by searching for it and clicking on the "Download" button on the document's product detail page.
ASM International is proud to recognize UPS as our official courier. All items are shipped using UPS Ground Service for domestic service and UPS International for all other shipments. This allows us to provide our members and customers with the most economical, reliable and trackable shipping available on the market.
All orders of physical products (Books, DVD sets, etc.) include a shipping charge that is calculated based on weight and your geographic location. ASM International does receive a discount from UPS because of the volume of shipping we do and this discount is passed along to you directly.
Domestic shipments typically are received within 3-5 business days; international shipments take approximately 2-4 weeks depending on your specific location.
We are able to offer expedited shipping services on products that are shipped direct, should the need arise. Please contact the ASM International Member Service Center at 440-338-5151, ext. 0 or via email at MemberServiceCenter@asminternational.org for more information.
Also, in the event that your company has a corporate shipping account with UPS or FedEx, we are happy to use your account number for delivery of your products. For assistance with this option, please contact the ASM International Member Service Center.
Orders that are placed before 2:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time are typically shipped the same day. Please allow three to four weeks for other publishers' books.
Returns will be accepted for a period of 30 days after the invoice date for domestic orders and 90 days after the invoice date for international orders.
Returns must be undamaged and in resalable condition.
Returns made after the specified time frame will be charged a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Returns are made at the expense of the customer. Please use a shipper that allows you to trace the package. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Phase Diagrams and Crystallography | Ternary Systems