Web Content Display
ASM Specialty Handbook: Nickel, Cobalt, and Their Alloys
Editor: Joseph R. Davis | Hardcover | Product code: 06178G | ISBN: 978-0-87170-685-0
Classified as: Superalloys, Nickel, and Cobalt
Price: $307.00 Member Price: $231.00
This book is a comprehensive guide to the compositions, properties, processing, performance, and applications of nickel, cobalt, and their alloys. It includes all of the essential information contained in the multi-volume ASM Handbook series, as well as new or updated coverage in the following areas:
- Expanded corrosion coverage including guidelines for selecting the best alloy for specific environments or applications
- Data sheets covering the compositions, specifications, applications, and properties for dozens of the most commercially important heat-, corrosion-, and wear-resistant nickel and cobalt alloys
- Recent advances in superalloy development, including coatings to extend high-temperature service life
- Unique characteristics of nickel and cobalt which allow them to be used in special-purpose applications, e.g., magnets, controlled-expansion devices, electronics, and implants for the human body
- Engineering applications for nickel and cobalt coatings produced by electroplating, electroforming, electroless coating, thermal spraying, and weld surfacing
- Publisher: ASM International
- Published: 2000
- Pages: 442
- ISBN: 978-0-87170-685-0
Electronic Document Download
Many of our products are available via Electronic Download. To access an electronic (PDF) document that has been purchased, the document will appear in Content. (You must be logged into the website in order to access your purchased content).
You can also access your purchased document by searching for it and clicking on the "Download" button on the document's product detail page.
ASM International is proud to recognize UPS as our official courier. All items are shipped using UPS Ground Service for domestic service and UPS International for all other shipments. This allows us to provide our members and customers with the most economical, reliable and trackable shipping available on the market.
All orders of physical products (Books, DVD sets, etc.) include a shipping charge that is calculated based on weight and your geographic location. ASM International does receive a discount from UPS because of the volume of shipping we do and this discount is passed along to you directly.
Domestic shipments typically are received within 3-5 business days; international shipments take approximately 2-4 weeks depending on your specific location.
We are able to offer expedited shipping services on products that are shipped direct, should the need arise. Please contact the ASM International Member Service Center at 440-338-5151, ext. 0 or via email at MemberServiceCenter@asminternational.org for more information.
Also, in the event that your company has a corporate shipping account with UPS or FedEx, we are happy to use your account number for delivery of your products. For assistance with this option, please contact the ASM International Member Service Center.
Orders that are placed before 2:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time are typically shipped the same day. Please allow three to four weeks for other publishers' books.
Returns will be accepted for a period of 30 days after the invoice date for domestic orders and 90 days after the invoice date for international orders.
Returns must be undamaged and in resalable condition.
Returns made after the specified time frame will be charged a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Returns are made at the expense of the customer. Please use a shipper that allows you to trace the package. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Metals and Alloys | Superalloys, Nickel, and Cobalt