ASM Member Types
Membership & Committees
Wherever you are in your materials career, being a member of the world's largest association of materials professionals offers benefits and resources to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals.
An ASM membership is an easy, affordable way to:
- Build a network of industry peers
- Get practical, technical answers from trusted resources
- Access continuing education programs that keep you competitive
- Grab opportunities to volunteer and give back
- Achieve the professional visibility and peer recognition you need to take the next step up in your career
- Receive substantial savings on the services you need to do your job better
For a small additional fee, ASM members have exclusive access to six Affiliate Societies.
Each society provides educational, event, and service opportunities focused on a particular material and process: heat treating, metallography, thermal spray, shape memory technology, and electronic device failure analysis.
Become a member today and benefit from the combined knowledge of thousands of fellow members.