Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now closed.
Abstracts were solicited for (but not limited to) the following topical programs:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Advanced Forming and Thermomechanical Processing
- Advances in Coatings and Surface Modification (JOINT SESSION with ITSC)
- Aluminum Alloy Technology
- Composite Materials & Structures
- Emerging Materials & Processes
- Failure Analysis of Aerospace Components
- High Temperature & Turbine Materials
- Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- Low Cost Manufacturing and Affordable Structures
- Magnesium Alloy Technology
- Non-Destructive Evaluation Techniques
- Sustainable Materials & Processes
- Space Materials & Applications
- Titanium Alloy Technology
- Welding & Joining
AeroMat 2018 will only accept online abstract submissions of 300 words or less in English via our online abstract service. Please go to www.asminternational.org/aeromat to begin your submission process. The system is self-explanatory and will allow you return access once you have signed up so that you may edit your abstract as needed before actually submitting by the November 17, 2017 deadline.
*To maintain the integrity of AeroMat, please obtain pre-approval to present your work at the conference before submitting your abstract. All costs associated with your participation will be at your expense (travel, housing, and registration fee).