Call for Papers
Call for Papers
The call for Papers is now open! Submit your abstract by
April 19, 2019 May 3, 2019 to be considered for the ISTFA 2019 technical program.
Notifications of acceptance/rejection sent by May 21, 2019.
Share your experiences and advance the industry and your career at the 45th International Symposium for Testing and Failure Analysis, the premier event for the microelectronics failure analysis community. We invite you to submit your work for publication and to present to the industry in Portland, Oregon, for the 45th year of ISTFA.
- Original, unpublished, and novel material is being solicited on testing, analysis, characterization, and metrology of electronic devices and systems from the nanoscale and upward.
- Case studies, review papers, and non-commercial work from vendors are encouraged.
- Technical symposia, user groups, seminars, short courses, and the largest equipment exposition in the industry make ISTFA the best place to learn, network, and further your career!
Paper selection is based entirely on information submitted in abstracts and will be evaluated on novelty, completeness, quality, and benefit to the FA community. Submit your minimum two-page abstract including images, figures, and references.
STUDENTS - Submit your quality abstract for a chance to earn a free registration. Winners will be notified by email. Students must be an active BS, MS or PhD student, age 35 or under.
Original, unpublished abstracts are solicited in the follow topic areas:
- Emerging FA Techniques
- Nanoprobing and Electrical Characterization
- Sample Preparation and Device Deprocessing
- Low Power Devices Case Studies
- Mixed Mode & High Power Devices Case Studies
- FA Processes Case Studies
- Detecting and Preventing Counterfeit Microelectronics
- Board and System Level FA
- FIB Circuit Analysis and Edit
- 3D Device Failure Analysis
- Packaging & Assembly
- Scanning Probe Analysis
- Fault Isolation
- FIB Sample Preparation
- Product Yield, Test & Diagnostics
- Space Application FA and Energy
- Hardware Attacks, Security, and Reverse Engineering
- Si Photonic FA (new)
Please note, authors are allowed to present a maximum of two papers (oral or poster).