Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now closed.
Abstracts were accepted on the following topics:
- Shape Memory Actuators and Superelastic Damping Structures
- Shape Memory and Superelastic Medical Devices
- SMA Failure Analysis and Modeling
- Designing Next Generation Shape Memory Materials and Forms: Beyond Nitinol
- Additive Manufacturing & Joining Technologies for Shape Memory Materials
- Material and Device Testing
- Mechanics of Shape Memory Materials: Modeling Meets Experiments
- Microstructure Characterizations of Shape Memory Materials
- Production, Processing, and Standards
- Surface Engineering and Corrosion
Authors should expect to receive acceptance letters in late 2018. Authors of both oral and poster presentations are encouraged to submit Extended Abstracts prior to the conference.