Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Spartanburg Marriott Hotel
GOAL OF THE WORKSHOP: To review the current state-of-the-art in Residual Stress Measurement, Prediction, Control and Incorporation into Product Design. Workshop will collect information on current gaps relative to designing products and establishing product definitions that include Bulk Residual Stress as a component attribute. Concepts for possible Industry Standards will be proposed to support enhanced product capabilities.
Registration to the workshop includes:
- One-Day Residual Stress Workshop
- 1 ½ Days of Additional Technical Programming during “Thermal Processing in Motion” conference
- Access to Exhibit Hall
- Welcome Reception with Exhibitors (Monday Evening)
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshments with Exhibitors (Tuesday/Wednesday)
- Access to Online Conference Proceedings
Early Bird Rate
(on or before 5/11/18)