TS$ Hero Image
Plan today to attend the Thermal Spray of Suspensions & Solutions Symposium + EBCs 2019 (TS4E 2019)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
The ASM Thermal Spray Society will again offer a symposium focused on suspension and solution thermal spray technology. This symposium is a chance for scientists and engineers interested in the emerging S&STS technologies to address both research challenges and development of industrial applications. In 2019, we are adding EBCs and CMCs to the list of topics that will be covered!
TS4E will take place September 17-18, 2019 in Boucherville, Quebec at the National Research Council of Canada (NRC)
When you come to the TS4E 2019 you can expect to learn and see:
- Innovative solutions to improve coating performance in the aerospace, energy generation and transportation industries;
- The potential that S&STS technologies will have in replacing more expensive coating processes;
- Latest developments and trends in EBCs and CMCs for the next generation of gas turbines;
- Top notch speakers from world recognized institutions (industry, academia and government);
- Enhanced learning & networking via (i) 30-min academic/industrial presentations (ii) table-tops with coffee-breaks, (iii) networking dinner, (iv) round table discussion and (iv) 3-min elevator pitches;
- Live demonstration of S&STS technologies;
Sponsored event with extremely affordable registration fees. ASM Thermal Spray Society Member registration fees start at $150 and will include 2-day symposium, 2 lunches, afternoon refreshments and networking dinner.